Brief Bio About Dan Morris:Without boring you with my life story I’d like to share the relevant parts of my life’s journey that is directly relevant to selling your home. I was born here in Nanaimo and have spent a majority of my life here. Being a Nanaimo local gives me the confidence in knowing this city and the key features, aspects and amenities to that can help market your home.
I have a wide variety of skills that I have used to earn a living over my working life. As a brief summary:
- Owned an company chasing seagulls from landfills using trained predatory hawks (Harris Hawks). Through the 5 years that I owned and operated this company I developed skills in negotiation and sales expanding the operation to 3 different contracts and eventually brokering a deal selling off each operation to key employees.
- Worked as a Senior Computer Systems Administrator and Automation Programmer for an Internet Service Provider in Vancouver. One of my main accomplishments was designing and building automation software that is still being used 10+ years after it was built. My experience in this field has given me a thorough understanding of how the Internet works - this understanding is fundamental for marketing your home online.
- Owned and operated Morris Media providing out-of-home advertising services to business professionals. Through this company I have been able to further hone my sales and marketing skills - both of which are the key skills you need in a Realtor to get your home sold.
- Realtor with Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty - Started in May of 2010 and with my fresh approach to sales and marketing I was awarded Rookie of the Year for 2010 and in 2011 my hardwork and dedication to serving my clients has catapulted me to sales numbers with the top 10% of Realtors throughout the city of Nanaimo.
- And now a Realtor with RE/MAX of Nanaimo - Nanaimo's largest and most active Real Estate brokerage home to Nanaimo's top agents.
As a Realtor I’m committed to providing unparalleled service not just listing your home, but going the extra mile to Marketing it.